Howdy from Denver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
COHookEM

COHookEM

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Would love to participate in any meet ups in the Denver area

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Would love to participate in any meet ups in the Denver area
not much here, but we go to wyoming every year, where its a lot more funer..er...er. theres a colorado group that does some slow stuff in the mountains, but i dont participate with them.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and with the ice up there, easy to destroy the truck. winter is not the time to be doing high speed stuff. and thats where you have the fun. our trucks are pretty much parked until april when we go to nevada.

OP
OP
COHookEM

COHookEM

Reaction score
and with the ice up there, easy to destroy the truck. winter is not the time to be doing high speed stuff. and thats where you have the fun. our trucks are pretty much parked until april when we go to nevada.
So you are local to Denver? Won’t be long before I’ll be looking to make changes to the audio system.

OP
OP
COHookEM

COHookEM

Reaction score
our shop is in ca, but we moved to thornton recently to remodel the wifes parents house. going to be here a while, thats for sure
Let’s talk more! I once ran 2 JL 12 W3’s in a custom enclosure in a Camaro and although I don’t think I’m going back to that, I also don’t think this current B&O system is going to cut it either.