How will you pay for R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lineman364

Reaction score
Seems like an awesome truck, BUT for that kind of $$, and speed capability, there's too much tire sidewall for 37's on 17" rims. Ford should have offered at least 20" rims. Wish you the best of luck and safe journeys!

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you only could have one vehicle at that price point get the Porsche. If you can have both, get both. I like the both lol however, my wife’s Cayenne Turbo is a ****** vehicle and fast as shit while taking the kids to school.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing all the talk about getting a Porsche instead. But if you keep a raptor R for five years compared to keeping a Porsche for five years, I’m pretty sure the maintenance on the Porsche will be 10 times the mount of that of a Ford.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing all the talk about getting a Porsche instead. But if you keep a raptor R for five years compared to keeping a Porsche for five years, I’m pretty sure the maintenance on the Porsche will be 10 times the mount of that of a Ford.

I’ve had a lot and have quite a few Porsche’s and not sure that is true. From my own personal stance. I’m sure there is some data out there.

Last edited:

Restaurantman

Reaction score
Seems like an awesome truck, BUT for that kind of $$, and speed capability, there's too much tire sidewall for 37's on 17" rims. Ford should have offered at least 20" rims. Wish you the best of luck and safe journeys!
Its not a street queen...if you want that look at Shelby, not raptor.