How will you pay for R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade in my 21 Raptor and put the rest on the loan. But TBH I’m debating which vehicle I should buy given the $110k+ADM for a R. I can get a Porsche or BMW at that price.
This is my thought process. If I'm spending at this price point, I'll get a M5. The build quality will be that of a $125K vehicle. I just don't think a F150, no mater what you put in it makes it worth $115K + ADM. I was hoping the R would be something closer to a $10K Price bump over a 37", not $30K.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling there’s gonna be a lot of used Rs for sale after about a year or so after guys figure out they can’t/ realize how bad of an idea it is or have this kind of payment.with this economy likely coming down the 24 Rs may not being going for as crazy of prices after the initial I need it first and now buyers come through.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling there’s gonna be a lot of used Rs for sale after about a year or so after guys figure out they can’t/ realize how bad of an idea it is or have this kind of payment.with this economy likely coming down the 24 Rs may not being going for as crazy of prices after the initial I need it first and now buyers come through.
There may be a few, but I think most people ordering an R have the means.