How will you pay for R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

norseybmxr15

Reaction score
I never thought I'd get the email but my R is scheduled for week of 1/16. Now that it's getting real I'm a little nervous about affordability but I'll find a way to make it happen.

I'm just curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat. Or are most not sweating it?

My thought is I can't pass up this opportunity even if it's going to be a second mortgage..

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade in my 21 Raptor and put the rest on the loan. But TBH I’m debating which vehicle I should buy given the $110k+ADM for a R. I can get a Porsche or BMW at that price.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I feel R will be produced more than expected given that many of our orders are scheduled. If this is the case I will re evaluate whether the ADM is reasonable.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd get the email but my R is scheduled for week of 1/16. Now that it's getting real I'm a little nervous about affordability but I'll find a way to make it happen.

I'm just curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat. Or are most not sweating it?

My thought is I can't pass up this opportunity even if it's going to be a second mortgage..
I think most people will just get a loan and sweat it out from there.