How to remove Resistall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
When I ordered my 23 code orange Raptor , I told my dealer do not put Resistall on my truck. Somehow it got costed and I refused to pay for it , which they agreed but when I told them to remove the crap I was told I didn’t have to accept the truck. Anyway I bought the truck and the only place I can see the coating is on the windshield. Anyone ever try to remove this shit.91E6DA95-7943-4BC3-9B65-60B3CE627483.jpeg

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the beautiful CO Raptor! The Resistall is an okay product.. not the best as over the counter stuff is much cheaper and probably more effective. The dealer just making money off it and charging way to much. Reistall is Graphene & Ceramic mix protection for your car. It will wear off, but I would not remove it since you already got it on and basically for free since you refused to pay for it.

If you really want to take it off then you can by a strip soap from Adams or a type of surface prep spray for your paint (Gyeon Prep). Then again your truck is left unprotected paint wise...

You are better off just easily maintaining it with other spray and wash off products.