how to remove rear c pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pull the weatherstrip, unbolt seat belt and i think theres one other screw but theres just some clips into the body

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pull the weatherstrip, unbolt seat belt and i think theres one other screw but theres just some clips into the body
I got that far ,im trying to replace it ,I need to separate the seat belt somehow ,as it feeds thru the panel

Last edited:

hpschrank

Reaction score
Sounds Good Audio in Nashville has an install video on their website of an amp rack behind rear seat in a Gen 2. In order to do this they show you how to remove C pillar and disconnect the seat belt/air bag mechanism on the belt.

Julian Rivera

Reaction score
it is easy. the Sounds Good Stereo video will show you.
The seat belt has to be taken apart. small plastic clip hides the bolt. I think it was 12mm. then you can just pop the panel out. there is a small little twist "T" shaped safety cable at the top of the panel to keep it in place when the airbag goes off. that needs to be twisted and pulled out to release the panel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir