How to remove metal speaker grill from rear passenger door on 2021 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a picture of how the new part looks? Should be a pretty big indication on how it installs by looking at the back side of it.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came dented during shipping I guess, I have the new replacement grill as well but don’t want to replace it right now. The door panel does need to come off for sure.

6B819697-4D3A-4594-AEA1-BBBB7AF32BAD.jpeg

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s a 2021 ford raptor. I had a box in the back seat and while driving it moved and put a dent in the metal speaker grill. How do I take it off I ordered a new one from Ford and it came in today. I tried googling it I don’t see anything anywhere Ford says it just clips and I can’t figure it out any help appreciate it.
How much was the new grill? Did the same to mine also. Just remove the door panel and pop a new one in. If its cheap I'll do that. If they want $100 for a new grill I'll just smash it again for more character lol A part number for all of us to reference would be great too if you can post it. That way we can find it elsewhere instead of the Stealership.

OP
OP
new raptor

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much was the new grill? Did the same to mine also. Just remove the door panel and pop a new one in. If its cheap I'll do that. If they want $100 for a new grill I'll just smash it again for more character lol A part number for all of us to reference would be great too if you can post it. That way we can find it elsewhere instead of the Stealership.
I paid $139 for the new grill.