How to reconnect disabled alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorIce

Reaction score
Hey guys I know I've seen this discussed on here but couldn't find much with the search. I had my 2020 broken into during dinner the other night (luckily I saw the ford app alert me) ran outside to see them close my door and jam out with our suitcases. My question is there a bracket or something else I need to reconnect the horn or does it just plug back in? (See pics) main reason I'm asking is because I'm talking to INS tomorrow and need to know if the truck needs to be worked on. Obviously I tried to put the wires in but nothing seeded. But if there's no part I need i can go ahead and take the grill off to plug back in. Thanks in advance. Also other than a keyless door handle any good anti theft stuff out there?

Attachments

• 20220902_123002.jpg
    20220902_123002.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20220902_122936.jpg
    20220902_122936.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 39

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I know I've seen this discussed on here but couldn't find much with the search. I had my 2020 broken into during dinner the other night (luckily I saw the ford app alert me) ran outside to see them close my door and jam out with our suitcases. My question is there a bracket or something else I need to reconnect the horn or does it just plug back in? (See pics) main reason I'm asking is because I'm talking to INS tomorrow and need to know if the truck needs to be worked on. Obviously I tried to put the wires in but nothing seeded. But if there's no part I need i can go ahead and take the grill off to plug back in. Thanks in advance. Also other than a keyless door handle any good anti theft stuff out there?
That really sucks man. It just connects back on. Like me mentioned above I'd get perimeter plus and relocate that to the engine bay.