How to Pick out Fogs Lights & SPVparts Raptor PREMIUM Fog Brackets & Harnesses VS other options.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is a great post thanks! Quick question about the Radiance Scene. I'm looking to do a 3 fog light setup. Would these be way to bright to run on all the time? I'm worries the older radiance wouldn't be bright enough.

The Standard ones are 900 lumens each. The Scene version is 2,970 lumens each.
So 3x brighter.

I would say this. If the term DOT or SAE is not in the lights title, they are technically NOT street legal. By those terms, you couldn't run ANY of them all them time. However, the standard Radiance are not overly bright, so unless someone really knows what they are looking for... they wouldn't know the difference. So you wouln't have an issue. Lets put it like this. If you are driving toward a vehicle at night with the standard Radiance on, the fogs wouldn't appear overly brighter than the headlights... so no one would think anything.
If you had the scenes though, they would appear brighter than the headlights.

So what many people do that are concerned about street driving with them are either get just the Radiance... OR a mix with one or 2 Radiance pairs and one or two Scene pairs....

Now, if you haven't seen it... You might check our post on special Forum member early links to Black Friday deals, because we just Added the Radiance and Scene kits to them.

Here is a link to that thread...

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...eals-for-forum-members-only-check-back.80082/

John
SPVparts.com
info@ spvparts.com
317-93-GO-SPV

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great, easily readable explanations. I know they make great lights but really think Rigid falls down with their website and explanations of the lights. Thank you.