How To: Install of M&R Flush Mount Slicks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Followed this thread and did mine today, worked great. Thanks for a great write up.

Used a cordless variable speed jigsaw and cut the inside of the lines, had to file/dremel a bit but better too small than too big.

marshallpulham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doing mine tonight what a PAIN IN THE A$$ wow... i cut on the line but i think the template was slightly too small or the lights are bigger now.. had to recut another 1/4" thanks for the write up though.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Harblar nice write up, quick question,, I didn't see any mention of a relay from the trailer hitch harness to the lights, did you run one? I'm curious if you didn't does the uplifted turn the factory reverse lights on too? Since there's a direct connection now?

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered and now waiting for similar lights from Olympus. Thought it might be a good idea to cut from behind the bumper with my cutoff wheel. Then any slips or mishaps will be on back.