How to get more turbo sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I am just wondering something. How can I get more turbo spooling sound on my 2020 Raptor? I don't want to change the overall sound of the exhaust just want more spooling sound. Am I able to do that without changing the sound? I am an EcoBoost lover so I love the stock sound of my Raptor just would LOVE more turbo sound.

Thanks.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I am just wondering something. How can I get more turbo spooling sound on my 2020 Raptor? I don't want to change the overall sound of the exhaust just want more spooling sound. Am I able to do that without changing the sound? I am an EcoBoost lover so I love the stock sound of my Raptor just would LOVE more turbo sound.

Thanks.
Do you mean a blow off valve?

Attachments

• 64BD83E8-E808-4B4E-AD59-252CA07A89F0.png
    64BD83E8-E808-4B4E-AD59-252CA07A89F0.png
    306 KB · Views: 12

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need an intake with an open air box, which I wouldn’t really suggest if you off road a lot in dusty environments. The AMS boost tubes may help too, but I don’t have first hand experience with them.

Or just custom mount some Garrett gtx3576r turbos with open element filters, you’ll hear all the spool you can handle.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need an intake with an open air box, which I wouldn’t really suggest if you off road a lot in dusty environments. The AMS boost tubes may help too, but I don’t have first hand experience with them.

Or just custom mount some Garrett gtx3576r turbos with open element filters, you’ll hear all the spool you can handle.
See thats problem. I don't want to change anything on my truck that alters the sound just the turbo sound. Nex said that a cold air intake would allow more spooling to be more audible so I am going to check that out.