How to fold down drivers side rear seat back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hpschrank

Reaction score
I have a new Gen 3 Raptor and for the life of me cannot figure out how to fold down (not flip up) the driver side back seat?? Does it not fold down like previous models? Thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
On Jen Too Raptors

lift but don’t lock the seat.
reach behind and you will barely be able to see and reach the latch. On the inboard side the is a button protruding from the latch assembly

pull up on that button. It can be a little stubborn. Once you hear and feel it pop loose, lower the seat and seat back

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
On Jen Too Raptors

lift but don’t lock the seat.
reach behind and you will barely be able to see and reach the latch. On the inboard side the is a button protruding from the latch assembly

pull up on that button. It can be a little stubborn. Once you hear and feel it pop loose, lower the seat and seat back
This, i used a closed end wrench to loop around the button. It was a lot easier then trying with fingers. Now they both have the built right rear seat release on them lol