how to fix truck bed sprayliner ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
so what is your suggestion? keep the factory one or try the Toff thing? :33:
negotiated all options, dealer refused everything but re-spray.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I put my tire carrier in, I had to remove the 4 front bolts. I just trimmed around the bold head. Why can’t that be done? Why do you insist on having the bolt heads bedlined?

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would live with it. Mine gets pretty scratched up from 70lb dog crates. It's a truck bed ...You really want to trust them with a $70k truck?

southof30A

Reaction score
If you decide to have them peel the old liner and respray a new one I would recommend that you inspect the bed after the old liner is peeled, before they respray. Leftover old liner sprayed over with new could mean "out of warranty" issues later on.

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
thank you all. Anyway, I quit. :gr_grin: and will live with it. someday I might install D-rings.
I tried other option:
1) give a mat, as long as the damaged part could be covered;
2) I quote price from line-X or Rihno, I will pay the difference;
3) spot spray to fix only the damaged part;

they refused all. Sigh. dont understand the logic. :33:

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Linex removes the bolt heads before they spray and then they reinstall them. I would just trim around all of them so it looks consistent and be done with it.

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
Linex removes the bolt heads before they spray and then they reinstall them. I would just trim around all of them so it looks consistent and be done with it.
good to know, thanks.
now I just live with my old liner and see how long it can last with the damaged spot.