how to fix truck bed sprayliner ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is new update from my advisor.
They can NOT do spot spray to fix the damaged spray paint, and have to order new 6 bolts and sand the whole box then re-spray.
since it's still under warranty, I will not do anything aftermarket change on the truck.
waiting for the reply to confirm the re-spay is free of charge. :(
ohh well , scraping and respraying is a long tedious job. I'll be EXTREMLY surprised if they do it free of charge. They might even choose to give you a new bed, that's how hard removing liner is

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
ohh well , scraping and respraying is a long tedious job. I'll be EXTREMLY surprised if they do it free of charge. They might even choose to give you a new bed, that's how hard removing liner is
confirmed. no extra charge.
it will take whole day, but could be done in the same day of drop-off.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Is that the Ford spray in liner? I am pretty sure you can just pull the whole thing off without much trouble. I have the Ford liner and one of my bolts is just like that one, from sliding ladders in and out. Been that way for 6 months or longer, hasn't spread at all. Rather than have the dealer mess with it, I would get an exacto knife and pull the liner off the other bolts so they match. lol. You know good and well once the dealer get their meat hooks on it again it will not be as good as the original. But, who knows.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Use a pocket knife and cut the liner off around the bolt. It’s typically pretty thin so should come off easy. Having someone mess with the entire bed is asking for more problems.

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
Use a pocket knife and cut the liner off around the bolt. It’s typically pretty thin so should come off easy. Having someone mess with the entire bed is asking for more problems.
you are right. I am still debating :banghead:

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
dealer provide me Toff liner spray service. Anyone have comments on this product? is it comparable to the original factory spray liner ?

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
I checked my raptor's window sticker, spray liner has "*ACCY" mark.
then I googled online, somebody told that "*ACCY" item is something installed by dealer.
what does that mean? the dealer do the spray when it's delivered OR dealer ordered spray which is done before it left factory flow line?
so confused o_O

Last edited:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is a bedliner listed on the actual ford window sticker? Not the dealership crap but the actual Ford window sticker? this is what my 2017 window sticker looked like with the Ford beadliner. $495 option. Also, they typically have a ford logo on the front of the bed box and a bedliner sticker on the back window.
1627691671187.png

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
Is a bedliner listed on the actual ford window sticker? Not the dealership crap but the actual Ford window sticker?
yes,the formal window sticker. but you are right, I found the price, $495. :gr_grin:
so, does that means the liner was done by Ford factory ?

Last edited: