GEN 1 How to fix drivers seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexanRaptor

Reaction score
I want to find out as well. I seen what I thought were some skins for front and back on ebay but I don't know enough about upholstery to know if they were factory or what.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for the OEM seat covers? If so, I think that link would get you what you are looking for. But it would be best to call the dealer you are having it delivered to to make sure you get the ones with the Raptor logo on them.

KTag98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tascaparts.com has seat foam and covers available. Just be sure to check the description to ensure it’s the raptor ones not the fx4/lariat covers/foam.
That dent in your seat is where the foam will have a hole in it (mine did the same thing)

while you’re at it, if you get the upholstery for a 2012+ the raptor logo will be embroidered rather than embossed.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check with Roush Offroad. They may have some left over, thats where I got mine. Otherwise, for the lower seat;

https://leather-auto-seats.com/prod...rated-leather-seat-cover-driver-bottom-black/

Also, Do this the right way, get the foam for it as well, a little more pricey, but worth the feeling of a brand new seat. ANd while there, get the ass warmer element, guaranteed that p.o.s. will die on you when you re install all this.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I replaced both the foam and skin on my driver's side bottom portion of the seat. Didn't take the seat out to do it. Installed it in the truck. The hardest part by far is the catch for the seat skin up next to the console. That's not easy to install even with it out of the truck. It has to fold over itself then be attached to the frame to work right. Confused the hell out of me for about 10 minutes until I figured it out. Pay attention to exactly how the old one is attached when you take it off.

I got new foam from The Seat Shop. It's a denser foam than OEM. Works with the heated/cooled seats as well.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074R635NK/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Got the seat skin from a Ford dealer.

If you've never messed with seats/seat skins/hogrings, etc- I'd recommend taking the seat out to do the work.

Last edited: