How to find the regional rep.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price protection sent to all dealers

Yeah, along with this and the YouTube video of the Long McCarthur sales manager explaining price protection, my dealer still playing stupid. I’m fully confident they will pocket the check that comes for the reimbursement.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, along with this and the YouTube video of the Long McCarthur sales manager explaining price protection, my dealer still playing stupid. I’m fully confident they will pocket the check that comes for the reimbursement.
Then advise them Ford Exec will remove their allocations. As soon as I said that and mentioned I’ll relay to FB groups that they dont honor the price, they were able to track it down and issue the refund. Not sure what else to do

Last edited:

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all the guys getting their orders at the original price just have honorable dealers taking less on profit?

How do you account for the repayment checks from ford for difference in cost and blue cruise discount if they aren’t price protected?

Edit. Blue cruise isn’t so much price protection. Most MY22 model’s msrp was adjusted to account for its absence. But still, the checks for the difference issued to the dealer to be given to the original buyer, how do you explain that justification if not price protection? FRF members FoS? lol
The Blue cruise is a delete from build sheet and ford mailed the checks to the owners not the dealers. Ford has sent a memo no price protection on raptors. If you can afford a $90 k truck you don’t need price protection.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Blue cruise is a delete from build sheet and ford mailed the checks to the owners not the dealers. Ford has sent a memo no price protection on raptors. If you can afford a $90 k truck you don’t need price protection.

Do you have this memo? I haven’t seen anything so genuinely curious.

Also, no one has yet to answer the question of explaining the majority of dealerships honoring their original order sheet and/or supplying a reimbursement check after purchase for the difference.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me is not so much I need it but I wouldn’t mine a check from ford you know? Use that money for something good or gamble. Lol

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your first statement...accurate, provided you took delivery prior to 14 Feb 2021. Refer to thread that discuss this in detail.

Second statement...inaccurate. Perhaps you should revisit post #30 and FULLY read the text.

Third statement...completely full of s+++. No need to dissect this one.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably on LinkedIn, but I wouldn’t push it too hard. Could just make the dealer mad and refuse to sell to you. They really want you going through the dealer or customer care for escalation.
^^ This

The regional Ford rep isn't for end users, it's for dealers. If they gave the rep's contact info out to every customer that wanted it the rep would never get anything done because they'd be responding to basic requests like this all day that should be handled by the dealer.

I'm a regional rep in a different field and you'd be amazed at the number of people (usually boomers) that think they need to speak to me personally about every minor issue.