How to find the regional rep.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need help figuring out how to contact the regional rep in Texas. or in Houston I’m not sure how it works. but I need to confirm price protection for my dealership to honor it. The documents weren’t enough.
Not price protected

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not price protected

So all the guys getting their orders at the original price just have honorable dealers taking less on profit?

How do you account for the repayment checks from ford for difference in cost and blue cruise discount if they aren’t price protected?

Edit. Blue cruise isn’t so much price protection. Most MY22 model’s msrp was adjusted to account for its absence. But still, the checks for the difference issued to the dealer to be given to the original buyer, how do you explain that justification if not price protection? FRF members FoS? lol

Last edited:

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all the guys getting their orders at the original price just have honorable dealers taking a loss on profit?

How do you account for the repayment checks from ford for difference in cost and blue cruise discount if they aren’t price protected?
Probably because every situation is different. Some dealers don’t participate in certain rebates (and are never obligated to) because of paperwork or risk of qualification.

I’m guessing the ones getting denied price protection could be anything from not even having a retail order (they converted a stock allocation, customer would never know), dealer not initially putting the customer name in the correct order system so it would not qualify now, changes were made post price increase which resubmits / disqualifies protection, or maybe they just don’t want to deal with the paperwork when they could easily sell for thousands over current MSRP to someone else..

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably because every situation is different. Some dealers don’t participate in certain rebates (and are never obligated to) because of paperwork or risk of qualification.

I’m guessing the ones getting denied price protection could be anything from not even having a retail order (they converted a stock allocation, customer would never know), dealer not initially putting the customer name in the correct order system so it would not qualify now, changes were made post price increase which resubmits / disqualifies protection, or maybe they just don’t want to deal with the paperwork when they could easily sell for thousands over current MSRP to someone else..

So in a perfect order world. You’re saying an Ordered 22 ,not a roll over, prior to Feb 15 is not protected? Your ‘22 comes in and the new msrp is several thousand more than original Signed order sheet. That signed order sheet is useless and not price protected?

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regional reps work for Ford and not the dealer they would never be on a dealers website.

Also, with the restructuring a couple months ago, most of the regional reps don’t work at Ford anymore so there’s a much smaller ratio of reps to dealers.
Mine were listed on the dealers website. That's how I sent the email. The owners email was listed also.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So in a perfect order world. You’re saying an Ordered 22 ,not a roll over, prior to Feb 15 is not protected? Your ‘22 comes in and the new msrp is several thousand more than original Signed order sheet. That signed order sheet is useless and not price protected?
I’m saying in a perfect world where your order was a “retail” order prior to increase, your dealer properly submitted it in the required system at time of order (under your name, asked for license etc.), and your dealer is knowledgeable and willing to do the leg work to apply for re invoicing / protection you will be price protected.

It’s usually not a perfect world though.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford issued price protection memo's to all dealers. If you ordered prior to any price increase you price will be honored by Ford as long as you didnt change and were special order, My dealer did require I pay more for the truck due to the increase but the Ford Exec that I posted earlier stated that Ford will reimburse the dealer the price protected amount with 30-45 days of the sold transaction.

You will be reimbursed by Ford but they send the check to the dealer. Some dealers may not let you and play stupid which means not only did they require you to pay more for truck but they double dipped on the profits by keeping your check for price protection. Stay on the dealer and advise Ford Exec will remove allocations by breaking the sales contract.