How to find the regional rep.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need help figuring out how to contact the regional rep in Texas. or in Houston I’m not sure how it works. but I need to confirm price protection for my dealership to honor it. The documents weren’t enough.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was going through my waiting-for-my-21-Raptor-mess last year, my sales guy had to ask his sales manager to get in touch with the regional rep. Not sure if that helps, but good luck.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was going through my waiting-for-my-21-Raptor-mess last year, my sales guy had to ask his sales manager to get in touch with the regional rep. Not sure if that helps, but good luck.
That's what I've heard too....only the SM (and GM?) have contact with the rep. Both my salesman and SM have either inferred and/or told me that on more than one occasion..

Good luck..

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried this exact same thing in Houston to no avail. My understanding is that the dealer can give you this info, though. Hopefully your dealer isnt full of incompetent morons. Good luck!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need help figuring out how to contact the regional rep in Texas. or in Houston I’m not sure how it works. but I need to confirm price protection for my dealership to honor it. The documents weren’t enough.
You'll need to ask your dealer.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She is the one that called me and told me the Raptor is not price protected, after I fired off some emails. Kinda funny. Nice lady though.
she is the one who followed up 3 times during the process to make sure the dealer honored the price protection