how to disassemble your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
about time! but I think I figured out you don't need to remove the :e30: cap there isn't one. your welcome

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking for the headliner documentation.

When I installed a dashcam in my day-old Raptor I removed the A-pillar (cover) and the sunvisor, that gave me access to the front part of the headliner to get a power cable from the passenger's footwell (fuse box) to the rearview mirror. But I need to get a second co-ax from the front to the rear window. I have no moon-roof so it should be pretty empty up there, but details (drawings or photo/video) would be helpful.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am going to start this thread since i have so many people asking about how to remove interior parts to their truck. i have videos thrown about the forum but they are hard to find, so i think its time they all be combined into one place. as i gather the videos, i will place them here, and if anyone has a special request, i will try to accommodate.

some of the videos are fom my personnal youtube acct. one day i will figure out how to swap them over to the business acct..

how to remove center console and radio

how to remove front door (crew and supercabs)

crewcab rear door

drivers side airbag retaining clip. its a $45 replacement dont break it

supercab rear door panel

I am trying to install sound deadeding in the floor too. Do you have a 'How to remove the chairs and flooring"...video? Appreciate in advance...!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did not make one at the time. the hardest thing is the center console. the seats are pretty straightforward
I am trying to install sound deadeding in the floor too. Do you have a 'How to remove the chairs and flooring"...video? Appreciate in advance...!