How to: Ambient Light cup holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonehook

Reaction score
I purchased the SVT front cupholder kit and the rear kit in red. It looks great. The Double AA was very fast in getting me the parts. Thanks Andrew

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the SVT front cupholder kit and the rear kit in red. It looks great. The Double AA was very fast in getting me the parts. Thanks Andrew

Very glad you like it. Sorry I've been a bit lax on the forum but trying to prepare for Corvettes at Carlisle in Pennsylvania.

lineman 51

Reaction score
Thank you Chris,and Double A lighting. Installed my blue ambient cup holder,and I must say it looks great. The lighting is perfect and love the logo. (raptor claw with raptor logo) Now I NEED ANOTHER MOD TO DO. thanx

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I like all the text.

Is it possible to just install the led cup holder like the one on the Platinum?

Anyone done that?

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack your thread...

The stock Platinum just have a blue ring around the top of the cup holders. (Just like the dash knobs do)

Thought of looking for the oem cup holder for the Platinum. Not sure if it would fit and wondered if anyone had done it.

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack your thread...

The stock Platinum just have a blue ring around the top of the cup holders. (Just like the dash knobs do)

Thought of looking for the oem cup holder for the Platinum. Not sure if it would fit and wondered if anyone had done it.

I'll see what I can make up for you.