How serious is my chassis’s problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

castorino88

Reaction score
4F87CE2B-BBC2-47B7-9F42-737B700B591F.jpegI went off roading with my 2019 raptor, after hitting a rock the part of the chassis that is holding the tire got slightly bent and shifted the bolt. The truck drives well and the wheel alignment is good at the moment.
What problems I might be facing in the future? And what are my best options of repairs?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 333717I went off roading with my 2019 raptor, after hitting a rock the part of the chassis that is holding the tire got slightly bent and shifted the bolt. The truck drives well and the wheel alignment is good at the moment.
What problems I might be facing in the future? And what are my best options of repairs?
ah hell, thats normal...... well on my truck anyways. the metal is thin enough you can bend it back. i have done it a couple times on mine. i believe there are some companies that sell reinforcing plates for it as well

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just take it to an alignment shop anyway, they can remove the lower control arm and bend that back into shape, not a big deal, like @The Car Stereo Company mentioned. Happened to me the first time offroading too, be more careful and try to land on all fours :favorites37:

Fuller1890

Reaction score
Did you make a mistake saying 2019 raptor. It looks like a gen 1 cross member . Anyways they changed design’s for gen 2 raptors but they still bend. I had Doug at evil manufacturing build me a heavy duty cross member and solved that problem forever.