How or when do the heated seats work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Lol. Angelo brings the comedy. Raptor is still in the shop awaiting parts, not sure which parts though. I have an F150 loaner, so no biggie. I will post up when I learn more.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
thanks, appreciate if you can share the result.
My dealer said 3 weeks backorder.

Picked it up today. The results are...the seat heater still doesn't work, after being in the shop 2 weeks today. Writer says the tech said the heater was working just fine, nothing broken. Texted him on the way home and said the seat is still as cold as a witch's *****. My fault for not checking before I left, spent day at golf course and had a few pops.

Oh well, I will have it addressed again. More likely, I will check the wiring and connections and see if I can find anything, then turn it back to them. I sent him pics of my infrared thermometer showing 25 degree difference between driver and passenger seat.

On the plus side, I did get a spanking new steering wheel, $1300 he says, and a new start button.

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up today. The results are...the seat heater still doesn't work, after being in the shop 2 weeks today. Writer says the tech said the heater was working just fine, nothing broken. Texted him on the way home and said the seat is still as cold as a witch's *****. My fault for not checking before I left, spent day at golf course and had a few pops.

Oh well, I will have it addressed again. More likely, I will check the wiring and connections and see if I can find anything, then turn it back to them. I sent him pics of my infrared thermometer showing 25 degree difference between driver and passenger seat.

On the plus side, I did get a spanking new steering wheel, $1300 he says, and a new start button.

thanks for sharing man! i had a claim with Ford but the bastards just keep on ignoring me, never seen such a low level of service and my dealer says even 3 weeks is jot realistic anymore... i wonder if i can file a complaint with TX AG to “harass” Ford more officially

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My heated seats are out on both sides; been at the dealer for two weeks. Lucky me; coldest two weeks of the year............

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What am I missing here? Are you telling us your Raptor has been sitting at the dealership for two (2) weeks waiting for the parts? If that’s true...shame on you! The Service Department can easily confirm the problem and order the parts. Once the parts are received...make an appointment to have them installed. No need to be without your Raptor for a simple fix!

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the drivers side heated seat go out in my gen 1 and it was just a fuse.