How much would you pay?

What would you pay for 2014 Roush?

• regular NADA of $35k

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Increased sales price of $47k cause it’s a Roush.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lukeclement

Reaction score
I have come across a 2014 Roush with 55k miles... The dealer wants $47k, the High NADA is $35k... Does the Roush package with the supercharger hold the increased value? Normally when you pimp out your ride with accessories it’s a wash when you go to sell it. Is it different for dealer installed or special packages?

I currently have a 2011 SCrew with 110k miles, pearched and add a leaf with lights and other toys... I don’t expect to get over BB when I go to sell it...

What would you pay for the 2014 ROUSH?

Last edited:

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s included???? Usually roush package has some outside graphics and slight cosmetic upgrades but the guestion is if the truck u looking at has roush supercharger?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Add about $10k for the Roush Supercharger.

Also, I'd want to know what's included. Exhaust? What size pulley, tune, etc etc.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
With the 7.3 coming to the super duty, and many hoping it makes it to the Raptor in the ensuing years, those numbers seem a little optimistic.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Roush trucks are rare, they are going to command a premium for sure.

A Whipple kit costs $7500, and then you have to install it. The Roush should go for at least $5K more than a typical Raptor in my opinion.