How much would you pay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
i was searching for 2013 raptors in stock and i came across that very one. hard to believe theres still a new '11 on a dealers lot. might be the last new orange one out there
New 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (Orange Truck) Hartford and Springfield area

Yeah just wish I could find somewhere to get a loan. Everywhere I've checked tells me that I have really good credit but not enough. Haven't had any large loans yet and I guess they are afraid to be the first. haha

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typically, buying a used vehicle is harder with credit than buying new vehicle with credit.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford has motivation to sell trucks so are willing to accept a risky buyer on a new one. Banks are less forgiving they dont need to make a loan to you without you putting ion more cash. The more upfront cash the better the intrest rate. You have to put in more cash to get better intrest rates, that said twice. Dealers sit on inventory its not free, at 1.5% of the invoice is what they pay typically. So if a vehicle sits awhile the dealer is paying intrest so the cost goes over invoice after 3 months sitting. I looked for a new truck near me and saw dealers with prices as much as 25,000 over MSRP... Yes over 75,000 asking price. I dont know what they sold for but around here you have people that have money for nothing silicone valley. But I am sure you can find dealers to order new 2013 for 500 over invoice, it does not effect there allocation then.....

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well that depends on dealer, tons stick with msrp, several jack the price over msrp (heard of dealers wantin like 10k over msrp some place). but then there some dealers that will do invoice or near invoice, most guys here paid 50-2000 over invoice for their raptors, got mine for 50 over in voice, was SCab with Lux and moonroof, msrp was like 47.2, got it for 42.4. all depends on your situation and location

and as said by other guys, i would be scared to get a used 1, they like a vette or the such, no freakin clue how hard the previous owner was on it, i wanted MO also really badly but I just went with the next best thing (blue flame FTW)

If anyone wants to pay $10k market adjustment on top of MSRP, go see Ken Grody. They hooked me up for $62k