How much would you pay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
Just wanted to get some opinions on a raptor I'm looking at. How much would you guys pay for it? Its a 2011 Molten Orange supercab with orange interior and both sets of graphics. Has everything but navigation and a moonroof. Truck has 27,689 miles on it. Everything looks to be in good shape on it from the pictures. What do you guys think is a fair price?

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldnt buy a used raptor because I don't know how the last guy treated it. It could have been a street queen or could have had the **** abused out of it. Try to look very closely to the underside; ie skid plated, exhaust, suspension.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldnt buy a used raptor because I don't know how the last guy treated it. It could have been a street queen or could have had the **** abused out of it. Try to look very closely to the underside; ie skid plated, exhaust, suspension.

^ Agreed. Not to mention, kinda high miles for a 2011.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some opinions on a raptor I'm looking at. How much would you guys pay for it? Its a 2011 Molten Orange supercab with orange interior and both sets of graphics. Has everything but navigation and a moonroof. Truck has 27,689 miles on it. Everything looks to be in good shape on it from the pictures. What do you guys think is a fair price?

Sorry, Mine is SOLD
I have a 2011 Molten Org Super cab coming in on trade.
About 17900 miles Has moonroof, BUT No NAV or Graphics. It would take $42K
to buy mine. Just FYI to compare.

window sticker here
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTEX1R6XBFC65300

For Sale thread here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f51/...ab-raptor-available-about-17-900-miles-16818/

randy
cell 406 544-6891

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
The dealer is asking $45,000 for it and its too far away to just go look at it. What do you guys think, just keep looking?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

you could have a brand new 2013 scab, with the 800a package and a decent deal out the door for well under 50k

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check randy's. you know he is taking care of the one he has. is not worth it to him to sell overpriced junk to anyone. that would destroy his reputation here. if you buy from him you know you are getting a good deal and a good well taken care of truck.

OP
OP
S

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
I'm really looking for an orange crew cab though. I just really like the way that they look.