How much taller than a Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azrael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a good time to go shopping overall automotive sales is down, good time to shop around. Dealers are calling people 3 times a day to get them to come in and trade-in difficult times at dealerships in terms of business, even service dept is struggling
I would have said the opposite - not a good time to be buying. Hold off for at least 2yrs. Also, if you have a used vehicle that can be sold, now is the time to do it. As always, do the math on any vehicle transactions and know your thresholds.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have said the opposite - not a good time to be buying. Hold off for at least 2yrs. Also, if you have a used vehicle that can be sold, now is the time to do it. As always, do the math on any vehicle transactions and know your thresholds.
True, not a good time for most but certainly there is a percentage who is not affected by the down turn and are still doing good with their finances and job situation. I think situation in US is better than here in canada as I see people are buying trx for 20k over msrp

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I dont understand the appeal to even bigger tires? We are already taking the biggest truck and making it taller, and longer (RIP SCAB) when about 1% of people will use it where that will make any difference 1 time in its lifetime, and the other 80% of users have to park outside because it is now too large to fit in your home/work/parking structures.

FYI, my home garage doors are 8' x 20', but parking when out and about is the real pain.

b/c part of the appeal w/ the raptor even if not going offroad is the larger tires &
Cushy suspension make traversing pock-marked buckled crappy city streets much more enjoyable too

37”s basically negate the need to even keep an eye out for curbs for instance lol