How much taller than a Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the ford dealership I work the sales have plummeted due to covid and not many people are buying vehicles, the used vehicles have been selling good numbers since the arrival of covid.

V8 raptor will be a flex muscle toy for anyone buying it. If you are daily driving the raptor a v6 is more practical for the wallet. My guess is USD 85k for the v6 fully loaded with the 37 wheels. V8 should be in the 90 -95k as the trx fully loaded is like 94k
And what about the ADM?

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I think I've got my wife talked into a new car. It might be time to go shopping. Please tell me that sporty luxury cars are moving especially slowly ...
Its a good time to go shopping overall automotive sales is down, good time to shop around. Dealers are calling people 3 times a day to get them to come in and trade-in difficult times at dealerships in terms of business, even service dept is struggling

OP
OP
RRick

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked mine while backing out this morning, my roof to door clearance is like 3 inches, spec says 80.7in tall with 37. See attached spec

View attachment 161684
Thanks I think it will fit. Now the decision point is do I go Warthog, keep my truck or 2021 Raptor. I love my 2019 SCAB. I just bought a GT500 convertible so maybe the open top part is covered.

Dacam

Reaction score
The Raptor 37, will be cutting it real close where I live.
Most residential home garage door openings are standard 7ft in height, along with the minimum standard for underground parking garages.
80.7” will be super close at my employee parking garage.
My Gen2 fits but is tight.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 inches over my gen2 so I am sure it will fit. I will measure when the gen3 comes to dealership to confirm before ordering one