How much have people paid for a fully loaded super crew raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$55,280

5 other dealers that had them on the lot were sticker. (within 5hrs) 15 other dealers were +5,000 if not more.

I was able to get them to give me what I wanted on my two trades (04 FX4 and 06 King Ranch).
Was really hoping to pay $50,280 for it, but I was so tired of dealing with 3 of the 5 dealers I dropped the hammer.

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50k here only thing I didn't get was side graphics!

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

And that came with line-x tint and weathertech floor mats! Don't settle for that shit, they need to sell trucks just man up and tell them what ya want

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a race red supercrew with everything but sunroof, decals and navscreen. thos 3 things are a waste! i paid 49,395.00 out the door! thats taxes and a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty!

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way to drop the hammer...

It will depend on where you live and if you buy it off the lot versus ordering it and waiting....waiting....and waiting. If you are lucky enough to find a Raptor on a dealer lot with the color and options, you will probably pay just over invoice. I'm a stones throw from Chicago and every dealer around the area that had a Raptor would not go below invoice. They all said they could order one for you but it would take about 2-3 months for it to come in. Bottom line, if you want it now and it's available, you probably will pay more than invoice. These dealers know you want the truck so they will barely budge on the prices.
I paid $51,500 for 2012 black Supercrew, Luxury package, Navigation, moonroof, spray-in Bedliner, front/back cameras, bed extender....all the goods except the bad graphics. Sticker was $55,000. Way to take the plunge.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw in paper today Carlsbad CA dealer - ken grody - I think had ad that said he has 20 raptors on lot. Looked it up and he does. He is asking Internet price of $65k for each of them. Guess they are not selling for that if he has 20 on lot.

Johnnyringo

Reaction score
Just got back from a dealer in MAryland. Sticker on the window was 53,280......when i sat down at the table the number was 58,280. Funny.....so i am reading on here i should be able to gbet under the MSRP of 53,280?

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a dealer in MAryland. Sticker on the window was 53,280......when i sat down at the table the number was 58,280. Funny.....so i am reading on here i should be able to gbet under the MSRP of 53,280?

Do you mind if I ask? What dealer did you visit? I am in Baltimore area but I bought my Raptor from KY, invoice + $1,000. You can go to Len Stoler. They will sell you invoice + 2,000 if they have one on the lot.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Got mine for $3000 off the invoice. Had to drive to Oklahoma to get it. I used Randy. He had one and I jumped on it!!! :peace:

I would think you paid MSRP - $3,000, not invoice - $3,000. Holdback is not even $3,000. No dealer can do that. Otherwise dinner is on me (with a prove).