How much have people paid for a fully loaded super crew raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor prices are the same in all states. I think you meant to say some states **** you and some don't. For example CA likes to have a gorilla bend you over and **** you without any lube. :(

So DON'T BUY A RAPTOR IN CA. Buy it another state and bring her home. I paid invoice for my 2013 and the dealer only charged me $100 in doc fees. I save $4200 off of MSRP.

And for those who paid above invoice, thank you for keeping the economy running. :)

What state you live in will determine the price, say Texas vs California. Better price in Texas. Also don't forget those pesky Tax and fees... They can add up quick. So if you are lucky to find one for say 49k the dealers hit you with additional fees adding up to 16% so your back to 57K out the door. Here in Southern California the Pirates want 11k over invoice plus taxes and fees. So it depends where you buy (State). And don't forget cash is king, one might get the truck for 49k but at the end of the day they will spend 75k in all the fees tax and interest. So many factors to think of when one decides to enter the Raptor Zone...And then there will be mods.

Last edited:

SVT leader

Reaction score
I just got my 2012 used with just over 20Km in Canada for $54,595 plus tax
in perfect shape with a few extras.
dealer was great and I am happy with the price
its a blue quad cab with every option

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
48 k. Don't tell them cash dealer doesn't care. They wii make more money off you if you finance it. Tell them most likely financing. They will work on you with the price better. Then you have two choices. If you have the bottom price on paper stick it to them with cash. If not and there is no prepayment penalty pay it of in full when you get your first bill. Do not tell them cash at first.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
48 k. Don't tell them cash dealer doesn't care. They wii make more money off you if you finance it. Tell them most likely financing. They will work on you with the price better. Then you have two choices. If you have the bottom price on paper stick it to them with cash. If not and there is no prepayment penalty pay it of in full when you get your first bill. Do not tell them cash at first.

This is so true !!! +1 to this!

Dunes12

Reaction score
I paid $3000 under sticker for SCREW with every option W/ blue accent interior.

Taco

Reaction score
deal or no deal

Im looking into buying a brand new 2014 pretty loaded raptor. Sticker is 57,138 and ive talked my way into 57,000 OTD. Is that a deal i should take and smile or should i push for more discount? note: im trading an 06' f-150 13k trade or 16k sell truck..

702_Rider

Reaction score
**** now I feel like shit I paid $70,000 for my truck. It's fully loaded I just a don't have blue accent interior. Oh well it was worth my money aha