How many years will the Raptor R be made for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The R is a cool truck, but Ford really did botch the graphics on them. The 37 package graphics are awesome and they had so much potential to come up with a classy understated package for the R. What they ended up with looks like a 12 year old designed them.

dlapham

Reaction score
I don't know, but I saw somewhere online that they may already be giving the "R" a facelift along with the entire F-150 line, and hopefully they set it apart a little more from the typical Raptor.........which is what they should have done from the beginning, with more aggressive styling cues......more pronounced fenders, special front fascia, special edition wheels, smoked "look" taillights........the Black plastic & wheel paint with some Orange "R"s is not gonna cut the mustard Ford!
It's all about personal opinion of course, but I love that the R looks exactly like the standard raptor. I hope my order arrives pre facelift. I've always been into sleepers and have driven plenty of them.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
The 37 graphics package looks way better than the R’s. I would 100% delete the stock R decals and if I bought it with them already installed I’d immediately remove them.

RappyGraphics were cool till ford brought the trademark hammer down on them and made them change the wording to say Rappy in the decal instead of Raptor which is lame. I’m not buying decals that say rappy, cause it makes ppl think you have a r@pe decal down the side of your truck. I agree with @Stormtrooper that a decal delete on the R is the best R.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m so glad I went graphic delete on mine. I also did it on my 37…. The people that are truck people know what it is …. I don’t need a rolling billboard.. lol
Exactly! I got multiple people filming me driving down PCH today when I was headed to Newport Beach from Huntington Beach.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I first did graphics delete but when dealer called a couple days ago that my number was up next decided to just make with graphics as no cost option then decide to remove all or partial when it gets here. Mine is Code Orange.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an absolute zero % chance the R receives any sort of face lift or refresh within the next 2 yrs. Zero. Goose egg. None. I’m not convinced it will be made after 2025 to be honest, so not a lot of reason for Ford to update or refresh it at all and if history is any lesson with Ford and their FP lineup including GT350/500, Raptor, RS etc.. it’s never been refreshed as part of the lesser model line up changes.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I honestly love the R graphics. I think they look awesome and love how the R is in the red/ orange color. Really sets it off. I’d graphics delete any other raptor besides the R

bluesmurf

Reaction score
There is an absolute zero % chance the R receives any sort of face lift or refresh within the next 2 yrs. Zero. Goose egg. None. I’m not convinced it will be made after 2025 to be honest, so not a lot of reason for Ford to update or refresh it at all and if history is any lesson with Ford and their FP lineup including GT350/500, Raptor, RS etc.. it’s never been refreshed as part of the lesser model line up changes.
Did you see the 2024 Raptor R prototype pictures? It has been running around Detroit and has very noticeable changes outside and inside as Ford updates the whole line in 24.