How many times has your delivery been moved ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
My production date was moved once, from 10/17 to 10/24 (MY23). It's already being shipped to the dealer. To be fair, I originally ordered a 2022 on 1/6/22 which was moved to a 2023 on 8/2/22.

2023 35", CF, BL Wheels, Oxford White

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had seven ETA’s, latest is 11/24, I put no faith in that, I also have 1823 modules, is that normal?
I have 1065. So I would say you’re doing well. I lost my ETA but they said chip hold release is expected 11/28

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11/16-11/22 to 11/5-11/11 to 11/25-12/1 arrival at dealership. Transport company is all over the place, short drivers... something. Commit and follow thru I say. That latest week is also not likely as noone will be around... will call in, etc. Barking up my tree here... and just sharing another case of inconsistent dates.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11/16-11/22 to 11/5-11/11 to 11/25-12/1 arrival at dealership. Transport company is all over the place, short drivers... something. Commit and follow thru I say. That latest week is also not likely as noone will be around... will call in, etc. Barking up my tree here... and just sharing another case of inconsistent dates.
Yea when you posted in the other thread I was hoping you actually got it but hesitant.

My dealer said that mine was awaiting shipment but Ford is saying “sent offsite” so who knows

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea when you posted in the other thread I was hoping you actually got it but hesitant.

My dealer said that mine was awaiting shipment but Ford is saying “sent offsite” so who knows
Me too that is why I moved on selling my other truck (sold) and financing is set. The ETA changed today. No explanation. Sitting in Albany ten days. At first, once there, they changed ETA and said 11/5-11/11... that update was known two days ago. Now, today, was told remaining journey will be another 2-3 weeks. Dealership said next week it will be here. I tapped out on chasing answers.. I am all set on my end with everything needed to pick up and run. I now want to see how others make out.