How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer made that call then, not Ford... Ford does offer a military discount, always has (even on the Raptor).
Wrong. Not available on the Raptor and a few other vehicles, it's in the fine print on their site:

"Military Appreciation Cash is available to active members, retirees, veterans within 24 months of separation of an eligible military branch, spouses/surviving spouses, and other household members who are U.S. residents. This program provides $500 Bonus Cash on a purchase or lease of eligible new 2020/2021/2022 Ford or Lincoln vehicles. Not available on Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®, Mustang Shelby® GT350R, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Mustang Mach 1, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, F-150 Lightning, Bronco, Bronco Sport, and Mustang Mach-E. May be used with other Ford and Lincoln public offers. Limit 5 purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by January 3, 2022. Ford reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue this program at any time. Contact your dealer for complete details and eligibility."

From https://www.fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com/

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone may have asked his already, but can I get my deposit back from my My22 order? I may have found a 21 that I want.
Depends on the dealer. Some did refundable and some non. Silly to pay a non-refundable deposit on a vehicle that will be sold no matter what.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a bronco on order with a small local dealer in Park City,Utah , they charged no mark up. but didnt hacve any 2021 left ... i called Larry Miller Ford and was told 2021 and future models all have 10k markups , 15k markup on raptors with 37's .. i asked about a deposit for a 2022 and he said its the same thing, i asked if i can piut a depost on a Raptor R and still waiting to here back ... think im going to look elswhere and or enjoy my 2011 6.2 Raptor for a few more years , still only has 38k miles on it

tacomoth

Reaction score
My local guy has a 2022 ingot silver coming in. If I want I can get MSRP. If I pass will be more if out of state buyer.

About 2 months ago traded in my 2019 801A performance blue with 50k miles and some lights....gave me 60k hard to pass up. Driving a 2011 f150 for now...