How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of around 30 dealerships across different states I called, not one was selling at MSRP. Typical answer was $15k over. What’s the percentage of people on here that got the truck for msrp? 5%? 10%? if so, how..
I just got mine for MSRP, I was waiting to make sure it was true before advertising for them. Not sure how far you’re looking to go but hit up Tim Casey at Auffenberg Ford North, O’Fallon IL. They’re outside of St. Louis. Tim was great, communicated well throughout the order process, and I had zero issues with the dealer trying to charge over MSRP at the last minute.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid MSRP. Made a deal in June. Dealer stuck to it.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have posted the below under the wrong thread;

At 11 PM last night a sales manager from the dealership I ordered a 37 from called me to confirm I still wanted the truck for which I provided a 2k deposit. The truck is set for build Oct 25, ……so I was told. After I said yes, he replied, “great, just making sure.” 10 minutes later he called back and first offered me $500 and my deposit to walk away. When I declined, he offered me $1000. I declined that as well and asked, what the hell is going on. He told me he has two buyers that are willing to pay substantially more, (I agreed to a 5k ADM). Before we hung up, he said he is obligated to honor our contract. This morning I called the salesperson. He told me the dealership received a 17 Raptor allotment for 2021 and of that only three 37’s, one of which is going to be mine. All have been sold! For 2022, they only received a 6 Raptor allotment with one slatted to be a 37. Five of the six are sold and the last 35 is pending. The salesperson told me that he believes the GM told the sales manager to call me. He also said that he “THINKS” I can get “substantially more” if I allow them to buy out my contract. He told me the 2022 thirty seven went for a $25k ADM. If I were young and struggling I would do it, but life is too short for me now. That being said, I was going to sale my 2019, but if this chip thing persist, I may hang onto it awhile.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called gus Machado Ford in Miami and he said MSRP no way. 20k +Msrp. He said even if u would pay 20k+msrp still hard to get

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted in another thread also but anyone looking to place an MSRP order for 35 inch 2022:

As of this morning Tindol Ford in Gastonia, NC had two allocations left for 2022 35 inch packages at MSRP. I was working with Pat who was very helpful. 704-312-7317