How long on lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can you tell, from the attached window sticker; how long truck has been sitting on lot? I see a date at the bottom toward the center, in between the read lines - what date does this represent?

Attachments

• windowsticker.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 30

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's the production date of 11-29-17. Mine shows 5-21-18 in that spot and that was my build date. Looks like it's been sitting 10-11 months.

ruckus2115

Reaction score
I am looking at 3 window stickers right now and the date in that lower center location just says today's date....is there a way to see how long a truck is on the dealers lot? Or to find a build date on the window sticker?

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The window sticker date below the MSRP (in the .pdf 11-29-17) can be checked with the door sticker date (expected 11/17).

As far as the "actual" time on the dealer lot...It's possible it didn't get delivered for 1-2 months but unlikely.

If you really want to know when it was built look at any of the wiring harnesses or other panels. There will be date stickers on most of the parts to show when it went thru the build process.

I added a red circle to the date on the window sticker.

Attachments

• windowsticker (1).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can you tell, from the attached window sticker; how long truck has been sitting on lot? I see a date at the bottom toward the center, in between the read lines - what date does this represent?
Look at the sticker inside the driver’s door and you’ll see month & year of manufacture. It gets to the dealer a few weeks later.