How long for allocations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockeyman70s

Reaction score
Hey there, have a dealer offering me an allocation build. Says it’s a 22 but can’t confirm it won’t be a 23. Any idea how far out deliveries are running if submitted now? Thanks

bzogster

Reaction score
No one knows, but there are people who submitted orders in October that don’t have a scheduled build yet.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP said they are just about done with Oct orders couple weeks ago. If you submit today, it will be most likely rolled to a 23 and delivered probably next year depending on what options you choose and parts availability…can be this year possibly!

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Just spoke to my dealer today, the GSM said that the October batch of allocations for MY2022 are the only allocations they will receive this year. They anticipate MY23 allocations being available possibly in the summer.

Sooo, any order right now needs to be tied to an existing allocation that a dealer has remaining from the October release. Highly unlikely any left but some dealership may. Many dealers will place the order but it will sit in the system until allocations become available again, which according to him will be 2023 for their dealer as all 11 of their MY22 allocations have been ordered and in process...

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fords computer chip supplier in Japan recently shut down due the recent earthquakes. It's looking dire for F150 production for the remainder of 2022.