How long does an order take???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one is forcing you to buy it! If you don't like it walk away, buy something less popular like a Power Wagon.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one is forcing you to buy it! If you don't like it walk away, buy something less popular like a Power Wagon.

I m not buying it because became popular. I m buying it because i used and liked it my SVT f150 truck, but it has a price. The wait time, because it became to mainstream.

If you did not had a SVT vehicle before the raptor, probably you dont know nothing about SVT.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

4270 to be exact. :)

Yes, mean sonic blue clearcoath
Within the red, white, silver, black and blue. Where built around 4270 trucks

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I m not buying it because became popular. I m buying it because i used and liked it my SVT f150 truck, but it has a price. The wait time, because it became to mainstream.

If you did not had a SVT vehicle before the raptor, probably you dont know nothing about SVT.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Yes, mean sonic blue clearcoath
Within the red, white, silver, black and blue. Where built around 4270 trucks

Oh now your schooling people!

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry a bit frustrated because of my truck delay. Lucky I offer use my father's raptor.