How long does an order take???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy cow 8 mos!!! you must have nerves of steel because Im at 5 mos and counting and it's nearly unbearable. I've ordered from Audi and my wife's current 7 series BMW and they never went beyond 3-4 mos. And they came in from Germany for cryin out loud.

Don't mind me just venting lol!

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
8 months?? I'm not even at a whole month yet and I'm already ready to cry. (We are starting to sound like a group of pregnant women here).

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...I just ordered mine last week. I was told I'd be looking at 10-12 weeks, but no promises. I had to put down a $500 deposit for it, but if it is looking like it will take 7-9 months, I will have to cancel and buy one off the lot. I can't wait that long.

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wow...I just ordered mine last week. I was told I'd be looking at 10-12 weeks, but no promises. I had to put down a $500 deposit for it, but if it is looking like it will take 7-9 months, I will have to cancel and buy one off the lot. I can't wait that long.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago, they told me 3 months. If it's any longer I may go insane.

LaSeeno

Reaction score

I should also mention I live in Anchorage, Alaska if that makes a difference.

Gaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting Closer

I ordered my 2013 Screw at the start of March and they say it's ready to ship. The report says 18th May for shipping but the dealer in GA says it will be ready May 24th-June 5th. Awesome window there for pre delivery!
Can't wait.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on feb 19 of 2013. Salesman told me to wait 10 to 12 weeks, he should told me 10 to 12 months instead to be right.

This truck has becoming to be too mainstream, that I m starting to hate it.

They should stop calling it SVT it if too mainstream. My svt lightning at 2003 only around 300 units of sonic blue where built that year. That is an SVT

Last edited: