How long did your Raptor sit in Production?

How long did your Raptor sit in Production?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the 25th. It's been sitting at the rail yard 40 minutes from the dealer for two weeks though. Shipping seems to also be a rough process as well...
Man, that is just plain ignorant... I have no idea why they cant work out some way for folks to come pick up their own vehicles. I would gladly take a couple of vacation days to make it happen.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must have driven

Sheeesh.. That one must have been driven into a black hole.
Yep. A black hole inside of another black hole in an alternate reality where there is no sun or any other source of light. All of that inside a bigger black hole... Ive just about lost my mind at this point. lol

bbeaman

Reaction score
Production is part of the process. For my 21 LFG, 4 months from order to production, stayed at that status for 2 more months, then sat ideal at the Flat Rock Ramp for 2 more months. Shipping then took a month. 9 months from order to receiving the truck. Couldnt be happier. My wife ordered a Tesla Model Y at the same time and that also took 9 months to receive. Super fast car! and no gas so makes up for the gas eating Raptor, though I am averaging about 17.5 mpg

splatz400

Reaction score
How long does it take from order confirmation till vin is emailed? For my MY22 order I never got a vin but got confirmation and cancellation emails, just got MY23 confirmation from ford yesterday. Wondering how long till I have a VIN (I don’t mind the wait for build, once I have a vin)

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does it take from order confirmation till vin is emailed? For my MY22 order I never got a vin but got confirmation and cancellation emails, just got MY23 confirmation from ford yesterday. Wondering how long till I have a VIN (I don’t mind the wait for build, once I have a vin)

I didn’t get a ViN until about 45 days ago. Ordered October 21,2021.
That’s all dependent on your dealer allocation, priority, and commodity availability. All random on when/if you get pulled to get built.

jnrush16

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Ordered 12/29/21, 801a IS 35.
Original build date: 8/22. Moved up to 8/15. Window sticker has blend date 8/17. Have an 8/18 In Production date on the tracker. BCE modules populated, but not PCM. No idea what that means…
Spoke with FP 5 mins ago. They said:
- produced 8/18, not released, no factory holds, awaiting final inspection. Said inspection can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks.

From there it’s on to the shipping waiting game…

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI: It was about 6 weeks of waiting (with "no holds") from when it was built until I was able to pick it up.

See the dates in my signature below. Good luck...