How Long did you sit in ASN Status?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckc

Reaction score
What does it mean if on ordertrack.app the shipping information is blank? I'm assuming that's not good. The last email I got from ford the delivery date has been delayed to between May 20, 2022, and May 26, 2022. That was on the 21st.

OP
OP
TheMachinist

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Anyone move out of "awaiting shipping" status to shipped recently? Im still ASN with ETA of June 12th-18th... Expressed my frustration with my salesman and he says the zone rep was not very helpful. He did tell me however that in the past he had several trucks that were ASN show up without warning. Also, does anyone know if you need to deny the activation request from FordPass when moving the vehicle? Or can you just ignore it? I've been assuming I'll get an activation denied message when they load it on the Convoy, but not sure if that is a reliable indicator.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Anyone move out of "awaiting shipping" status to shipped recently? Im still ASN with ETA of June 12th-18th... Expressed my frustration with my salesman and he says the zone rep was not very helpful. He did tell me however that in the past he had several trucks that were ASN show up without warning. Also, does anyone know if you need to deny the activation request from FordPass when moving the vehicle? Or can you just ignore it? I've been assuming I'll get an activation denied message when they load it on the Convoy, but not sure if that is a reliable indicator.
My ordertrack and Ford tracker still show awaiting shipment, but my dealer and Ford Performance confirmed it's been shipped and is sitting in Kansas City (dealer is about 90 minutes from there). I don't think you can rely on ordertrack or ford tracker for the latest info. Your dealer needs to check their visibility report and Ford Performance chat is very helpful.

I've tried to activate FordPass and it would show pending, then denied after a few weeks. Not sure if that's because they turned it on and rejected it or whether it just timed out.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Mine sat two months awaiting shipping, my parents have been waiting over 4 months for a buick to be shipped...