How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date was 5/7 and I was told mid June delivery (Las Vegas, NV). The dealership has not given me any updates since then. I will call SVT (Glad I found this thread and learned I could call them) to get an update.

I am hoping I will see it sooner than mid June because that would be 5 weeks in transit and most times reported here are faster than that.

I will update when I know more.

Bill

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking to cancel my order.
Is taking absolutely too long for that truck. Enought, so I was thinking to get my father's raptor when ford atlas is out.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed on feb 19, dice then I have not recieve good news, Not vin# yet. Mid jun I think they will be placing 2014 order.
So I m start looking for raptors in stocks on some dealers at miami, fl don't care color only supercab config

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Missouri, and my build date was 5/6/13. My estimated delivery was 5/26, but my truck showed up 5/24.

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with SVT yesterday and they told me that my build date was 5/14.

On 5/19 it was on a train in Illinois somewhere. Yesterday (5/24) they said it was in Wyoming and the ETA to be at the dealer in Las Vegas, NV is 5/30.

If they hit that date it will be 2 weeks from build to dealer. Not bad!! :happy160:

I just hope the dealer can get it ready on the same day or next at the latest.

Does anyone know roughly how long the dealer needs to prep the vehicles prior to me picking it up?

Thanks!

Bill

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I placed my order on March 1st. Last Wednesday they told me my truck had arrived at the dealer in Ceour d'Alene, ID. I live in the Losangeles Area. It took them one day to get it prepped and ready to go. I flew up there on Thursday morning and Pick up my new Race Red Raptor Super Cab and drove it home to Southern CA. I love the truck, it was well worth the wait. I will post some pictures later. Gas milage was 14.2 mpg on the road. Not bad since I had to climb two mountain ranges and I was smokin it.