How long “in production” were you guys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well...the wait...will add to the ownership a bit. Seen another G3 in the wild and it'll be Baddass Ride, how long did YOU wait? HAHA

Titus87

Reaction score
Dealer Stock order. Blend date 8/18. In production since 8/19 with no movement. Est Delivery 9/29. Getting antsy with all these blend dates after mine being delivered...

lsher101

Reaction score
I’m in the Twin Cities area I believe Hudson is probably the same. Mine was via rail to a facility in Cottage Grove, palsapp updates even though it’s rail. It seemed like a really direct path unlike some areas where you might still have a couple hundred miles of convoy.

Palsapp updates to a destination once the train either arrives or is unloaded. It will update to dispatched once it’s on a convoy. Mine showed dispatched for two hours then delivered. 7 days total once Ford tracker said shipped (10-16 days before ETA).
Yes it’s near Minneapolis. I spoke with FP just now and it’s somewhere in Illinois. So did yours arrive before the ETA?