How is the Rigid output?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone with the GEN3 have photos of the output of both of the fogs? mostly curious about the inner rigids as they are covered because i am guessing they are not street legal? how many watts are the outer fogs and the inner fogs?

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They seem to be the same lamp as the outers. The covers are for DOT compliance limiting the number of driving lights. I haven't looked closely yet to see if they can be adjusted but they both seem a bit low and light up right in front of the truck. I'd like to adjust the outers to use when on dark roads to send some light further down the road. The headlights are pretty darn good on this truck without any fogs so that's nice.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are all DOT fogs. Meaning they are nothing more than that. If you want offroad lights, Your gonna have to remove them and upgrade.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They can be removed, it’s just finding a mounting solution for the specificlight housing might be an issue

2E4EBB64-6BFD-4F9A-908F-7A874878DF95.jpeg