How is Ford going to deliver on the Gen 3 Raptor with this chip shortage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said Ford will be doing a short run of 2021 Gen 3's and each dealer will be getting a limited supply. Glad I'm on his list.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said Ford will be doing a short run of 2021 Gen 3's and each dealer will be getting a limited supply. Glad I'm on his list.
I posted this in another thread, I bet you get your truck in 2021, but I bet it gets moved to a model year 2022.
I have a friend who has worked for Ford for 30 years and said they were told all raptors will be model year 2022 but still delivered early fall. Still a small run for this year though

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they’re doing a limited run this yr, might be smarter to wait because maybe they’ll do what’s right and (1) improve HP/TQ and (2) stop this stupid blue interior BS in 2022

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread, I bet you get your truck in 2021, but I bet it gets moved to a model year 2022.
I have a friend who has worked for Ford for 30 years and said they were told all raptors will be model year 2022 but still delivered early fall. Still a small run for this year though
I hope your right. I wouldn't mind getting a my22 in 2021.