How high can a Raptor jump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That poor Raptor in the first video lost its lunch on landing......airbags and all. Apparently, 90 feet is too much. Four feet is about what i would expect. But do that to my 2004 F150 and you would get to see it loose it's lunch too!

I have been cross country racing dirt bikes for many years. My CRF450 has a bit more travel than the Raptor but the dirtbike has my legs to take up a bunch extra. Knowing this allows me to judge terrain "on the fly" as I speed across the desert. My favorite jumps are down hill jumps. You can really fly and as long as you dont run out of hill you get a soft landing.

All whimsical at this point ....all my Code Orange parts are still at the dealer waiting on her new turbo because she ate one on my last desert run.
View attachment 354940
Sorry to hear about the turbo. That sucks

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I’m all for fun but I’d never risk destroying an expensive truck by jumping it. I got a length of rope in my garage when I want to do double Dutch.

derise

Reaction score
I know there can be many variables so lets keep it simple. A ramp up with a smooth transition that ends on a table top. No decent ramp. This setup should be about the same as lifting the Raptor with a crane a dropping it. If I have an idea of what it takes to bottom out the suspension i can apply that to jumps i may encounter. Sure a jump can be designed such that hitting it at 100+ would launch it 40-50 feet in the air flying a couple hundred feet only to land on a nice gentle runout ramp....probably could run a prius over the same ramp and survive, Those type jumps are for show, In one of the Baja Raptor run videos a Raptor jumped about 7 foot up at 70mpm. truck seemed ok but driver had the stuffins knocked out of him!
It’s the new pogo stick. Jump your off a cliff.