How fast are you driving these days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I do open her up to 108 but will slow down coming up on traffic because some knuckleheads think once you turn on your blinker there's no reason to look, jus pull over into your lane.

Well at least some use their blinker.

Stay safe and only put the hammer down if you've a clear run folks.

Tad Davis

Reaction score
Slower than usual.
Due to anxiety, people in general are driving more recklessly than usual.
I've seen more aggressive driving than usual.
I blame it on Covid-19. Unusual.

I feel it myself, somewhat distracted while driving.
Not a good time to need an emergency room!
Slow down, stay safe.
Took the battery out of my motorcycle until the madness is over.
Wash your hands!

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If theres any traffic, I dont speed at all and mostly use cruise control since its adaptive (makes driving so easy). If there are no cars or 2+ lanes completely open then I'll romp on it a bit

Denyen

Reaction score
If only cops weren't parked on I5 24hrs a day
Drive south for an hour. Not much in the Chehalis/Centralia area.

I constantly have to slow down when merging onto the interstate. 0 to 90 just happens too quickly. (That's what she said.)

Typically I set the cruise for 5ish over and enjoy the ride. Sometimes a nice ride needs to be enjoyed.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh Jesus . . . I'll bite. It's highway wardens such as yourself doing 5 mph above the speed limit in the left lane that cause more issues than anyone speeding. Now do us all a favor and leave your keys with your balls in your wife's purse and stay home.
See my earlier post.

this ******* thing IS NOT by any stretch of the imagination ideal for driving triple digits on public roads. Get a grip bro.

Most of the time people who drive Trucks/SUVs fast have never ridden a bike or driven something actually FAST to really comprehend how quick shit can get sideways & when you do- hopefully it’s on the back of an R1, Ducati or behind the wheel of a 911 or Z06 b/c - guess what? Raptors don’t stop or turn. Period. Not when you’re doing 90+

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never realized how many ******* owned Raptors
See my earlier post.

this ******* thing IS NOT by any stretch of the imagination ideal for driving triple digits on public roads. Get a grip bro.

Most of the time people who drive Trucks/SUVs fast have never ridden a bike or driven something actually FAST to really comprehend how quick shit can get sideways & when you do- hopefully it’s on the back of an R1, Ducati or behind the wheel of a 911 or Z06 b/c - guess what? Raptors don’t stop or turn. Period. Not when you’re doing 90+

Wish I saw this earlier or I would of responded. I have a full grip, BRO. I own a Porsche 997S and a BMW S1000R so swing and a miss, Masshole. You don't make the rules and you certainly aren't enforcing any. 90 is the average speed of commuters on the 17 lol ... forget staying out of the left lane like I said, sounds like you should just stay home.