How did you come to afford your raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I worked and put money away into my company’s stock weekly (UPS-I’m a tractor trailer driver). This was something for a rainy day and not for a Raptor. Raptors were always on my mind and when I seen them on the road I’d always salivate. Well that one day came and I said F it, I got the Raptor. Still putting money away, maybe for one more if I stay alive. Once you own one there is nothing else you want to have but another Raptor. When I’m driving my rig, I can always spot a Raptor on the road and even though I own one now, I still salivate when I see them...

OGRE

Reaction score
Millwright in petrochemical industry. Still living in same house built when I was apprentice so we can afford the finer things. lol

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold all my toys. Dirt bikes, non essential guns and my gen one for down payment.

I’m in a similar boat, I’ve sold $46K worth of truck/trailer/guns/tools since Covid started, I spent some of that on AC for the house, a couple new guns, and paying off my wife’s SUV, but I have about $35K left to pay down my ordered Raptor. I’m going to sell another car after the Raptor arrives to pay for mods and ESP. I should be able to save another $10K before the Raptor arrives. I’m hoping to get the loan down to $25K.

petlh

Reaction score
Pullin teeth; round 700k of em.
Fixin broke faces at 0300 through a heady bouquet of beer/vomit
All by God's grace!

Last edited:

Tomhorn

Reaction score
Plumber in nyc licensed in nj been working my ass off for decades with very little time off and almost no time off thank god ive taken care of my own health stay away from western medicine 1 sick day in 45 yrs 2014 bought supercrew one of the last of the 6.2’s2018 bought 19 In dec 2018 supercab and im heading to my ponderosa in se AZ to spend the rest of my days with 2 phenomenal trucks do something you enjoy and its really not work its satisfying and fun but your right the retards wear you out family is overated and the moron that have identified themselves with this mask ******** and these scumbag politicians destroyng the economy and embracing a communist group BLM is unspeakable this is the greatest place on earth ever i dont understand why they just dont move to china or cuba or Venezuela if you want the ******* govt to control every aspect of your life. I grew up dirt poor and ready to retire with 2 raps and a 19 passport just for my vehicles and have 80 high pasture acres in AZ what a ******* country and a life and all those brothers who gave it all so i could have a life like this with the greatest gal on earth

Randy Stadler

Reaction score
As the story goes my Ford dealer offered me $35,000 on my current 2015 F150. They gave me $9000 over blue book trade-in value.They gave me $9000 over blue book trade-in value. When they looked the truck over they booked it out as a King ranch. . I couldn’t say no