How can I identify type of exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Usafmike76

Reaction score
My new to me had roush tips but seeing how theirs is a pretty easy direct install how can i tell if they put one on or just got tips? Underneath is pretty rusty with at least surface rust.

as I said in my intro I’m more of an electrical electronic geek instead of mechanical so I’m reading a lot & asking dumb questions.

I’ve driven trucks for years but first one I’ve owned.

OP
OP
Usafmike76

Usafmike76

Reaction score
Well I’m a moron. I got under it yesterday looking for the roush stamp. Didn’t see it. Now i go out to snap a pic & it wasn’t where i expected.

I’ll take my lashings. :buttkick:

D9F9AC3E-B944-45FF-BF39-46425F99FDDA.jpeg

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its aftermarket but definitely not Roush, Roush is all 304SS and that looks like mild steel tubing and 409 muffler. It may be diamond eye or MBRP, do the tips have anything stamped in them?

OP
OP
Usafmike76

Usafmike76

Reaction score
Its aftermarket but definitely not Roush, Roush is all 304SS and that looks like mild steel tubing and 409 muffler. It may be diamond eye or MBRP, do the tips have anything stamped in them?
Tips are stamped roush & if you zoom in on the last pic it’s stamped roush