Hot Girl in Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for it to wreck and see how ****** up she gets since she is not wearing her seat belt properly.

Chick has too much make up on imo, imagine waking up to her makeup-less face after a night of drinking.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for it to wreck and see how ****** up she gets since she is not wearing her seat belt properly.

Chick has too much make up on imo, imagine waking up to her makeup-less face after a night of drinking.

if she were wearing her seat belt properly, it would interfere with our view of her massive jugs. and that, maam, is the most important concern here.

besides, if her face went through the windshield the worst thing that would happen is she would lose those 6 extra snaggle teeth.

:perkinswhatever:

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
if she were wearing her seat belt properly, it would interfere with our view of her massive jugs. and that, maam, is the most important concern here.

besides, if her face went through the windshield the worst thing that would happen is she would lose those 6 extra snaggle teeth.

:perkinswhatever:

She reminds me of this:

Queen-mortal-kombat-8968869-831-719.jpg

but less hot.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score