Hot DAMN!!!! I'll be a Raptor owner this week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UnkTob

Reaction score
I'm a Mustang guy, who's been also wanting to get a Raptor ever since I first saw one. (When I rode in my buddy's 2014 a couple of years ago, that pretty much changed from "wanting" to a "Goal".

I finally was financially ready (well, more like "ready-is"), did a search and this 2014 Ruby Red was for sale at the dealership that is literally the closest Ford dealership to my house. I traded in my 2014 Ruby Red Mustang to get my 2018 Magnetic Metal Mustang GT Convertible, and even though I think my 2018 is badd arse looking, I do miss that Ruby Red. So Ruby Red was at the top of my list, although "Blue Flame" was a very close second choice.

So the truck has an AFE cold air intake, and some sort of aftermarket exhaust work, but I couldn't find any brands on it, so I'm afraid that might be some Ebay special crappola. We'll see. I don't think anything else is done to it yet.

Currently I'm the VP of the Treasure Valley Mustang & Ford Club in Boise Idaho, (and will be the Prez next year, then my car(s) on the yearly Car Show T-shirt in June the following year). Hoping to find Raptor off roading groups here in Boise soon!

Look forward to learning more and talking about these crazy amazing trucks!

Ezekiel210

Reaction score
Congratulations! New Raptor owner here as well. Had it for 3 months. I've done the fuse relocation & replaced all four shocks so far. Fox was on serious nationwide backorder. Only had 60k when I got it but I wanted brand new shocks to really get the experience. Did sway bar end links & control arms & brakes all around as well. This 6.2 just sounds & feels great! Best part was when I bought it I looked in the center console & there was a Bullydog Tuner!! I'm like...yeah I'll take it :)

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m certainly going to give him a provisional welcome aboard. But I will issue a retraction of this notice, and assign a Prius should he not be able to produce a picture of the actual said Raptor. I’m betting he’s got a really nice truck.

OP
OP
UnkTob

UnkTob

Reaction score
Hahaha! Thanks for the welcomes! The provisional Prius pic got a laugh out me. I think we’ll all get along just fine! Here’s a photo I took of it. I have a deposit on it and I’m getting the financial side taken care of and should be picking it up by the end of the week. I’ll take and post a photo of it with my crazy Mustang once it’s home. BD826DF2-815D-422E-985C-7F85D58C81D1.jpeg
Oh, and if I ever meet the previous owner I’m gonna slap him. Who puts a white 50 cal bullet on a red and black Raptor? Next weekend that comes off and I’ll paint it black and silver.