Hot damn, are these trucks ever fun in the snow!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
unless it’s frozen solid & ya break an axle lol

I’d check for that first, in that case- speed kills lol!

That def seems scalable or maneuverable

There's enough moisture in it that it's like a pile of broken concrete now. If I had a big dump truck you could smash though it. I thought about driving over the curb and going around it, but with my friend being the police chief I really don't want to do that. The list of culprits would be VERY short in the small town where we live!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's enough moisture in it that it's like a pile of broken concrete now. If I had a big dump truck you could smash though it. I thought about driving over the curb and going around it, but with my friend being the police chief I really don't want to do that. The list of culprits would be VERY short in the small town where we live!

ummmm...5 minutes with a shovel?!?! Kids are so lazy these days :)

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they are incredible in the snow. I took my girl out a few weeks back in the snow and the Raptor just slays it. Best truck ever!

Cthulhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting away with stuff like this is WHY you befriend the police chief. :batman2:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have you been to sno ball yet? if not worth it at least one time. I'll probably never get back but it was a blast and you meet a lot of people.